Renting exhibition space at a trade fair abroad involves a comprehensive organisation of the company’s presence, including:
- booking of exhibition space; the sooner it is done, the better the location of your stand
- completing trade fair documents on the client’s behalf: entry into the exhibitors’ catalogue, registration form, orders for
technical services, such as power, connection, water connection and cleaning of the stand, and orders for additional equipment, such as exhibition furniture, white ware, audio-visual equipment, etc.
- boarding and lodging arrangements for the company’s representatives during the event: hotel booking, airport-hotel-airport transfer, local transportation
- booking of airline tickets
- shipping and transport of trade exhibits
- preparation of visa applications, if necessary
- design and printing of advertising materials, such as leaflets, catalogues, banners, gadgets, business cards
- arrangement for translation services during the trade fair
- provision of personnel for the stand.